Do you want to learn how to make great photos intentionally? Would you like to have creating photos less frustrating
and more fun? Are you beyond being a “picture taker?”
We offer a broad range of classes for all levels of digital photographers.
- The classes are short, usually two hours.
- Classes are small, usually 5-10 students.
- There is lots of times for hands on learning and questions.
- Any kind of camera equipment regardless of style or brand is welcome
- Broad range of topics ranging from brand new camera owners, to more experienced.
- We are located in Old Town and spend a good part of classes learning how to take great photos by actually taking them!
Please take one minute and watch the Intro Video at the page bottom. Click HERE to see the upcoming Class Calendar to browse the wide range of classes we are offering over the next 90 days for all levels of photographers.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you in class soon! Be sure to tell your friends you found us.
Watch Our One Minute Introduction to SmarterPics Photography Classes, Lansing, MI
We leave for Europe next month. Now we are confident we can create some wonderful photos of our trip.Steve and Karen
Now I can really fully use and enjoy this amazing camera I invested in. I was so confused. Mark really helped turn some lights on.Kathi
The whole exposure thing was so crazy to me. Mark explains it and demonstrates it and then let me try it. I think I got it. I can hardly wait to get out and do some more shooting.Paul
I got the camera to take pictures of my Grand children. I’ve been leaving it in Auto mode and hoped the shots turned out. After a couple of classes at SmarterPics, I am finally getting the shots I have been wanting!Edna